Saturday, June 25, 2011

[ACCESSORIES] Haul from SM accessories

Spent really low for gorgeous accessories today at SM Manila's Red Tag Sale! I am completely satisfied with my purchases even if it means draining my personal petty cash fund. Heeeh. I'll try to feature every piece that I bought from the sale after figuring out the stuff I'll be featuring from my closet. Totally a worthy 3-hour shopping at SM Manila! I'm definitely coming back on the next Red Tag Sale! :)

Btw, I would like to thank Miss Ava for informing us about this sale!

Here's a sneak peek!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! Hope you do a post on them sometime soon! It would be great to know what we can find at SM during the sale. Sometimes, I get weary of sales as most of the items are super old stocks. It's great to know you were able to score all these gorgeous accessories. Heart the necklace with the red, coral gold tear drop! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miss Ava, thank you so much! I am starstrucked! Thank you for checking this out! ♥

    @Mar, I will post them really soon, as soon as I find spare time! I love sales, btw. Hating the old stocks, though! Thanks for visiting! Means a lot to me! I followed you, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete